Noise filtering

Fred marlton

Jun 6, 2021, 8:22:58 PM6/6/21
to diffpy-users
Hi all,

I have a very open question for discussion, rather than a specific software problem.
I was wondering if anyone has experience with filtering noise from diffraction data for PDF calculations?

Fred

Simon Billinge

Jun 7, 2021, 7:37:58 AM6/7/21
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the question Fred.

There have been a few conversations on diffpy-users on this already so that is a great place to start.  Go to the Google group and put "noise" into the search bar for example.

Beyond that, we would probably need a few more specifics about your needs before being able to answer in a useful way.

Simon Billinge
Professor, Columbia University
Physicist, Brookhaven National Laboratory

fred marlton

Jun 7, 2021, 7:39:19 AM6/7/21
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com