Trouble with PDFgui's GUI

Fabio Furlan Ferreira

Jun 5, 2024, 11:36:13 AMJun 5
to diffpy-users
Dear all,

I am facing a problem with PDFgui's GUI. Every time I create/load a file/project, all the fields in the Main Window get "truncated."
I am using a Mac M1 Max.

Best regards.

Fabio.

Prof. Dr. Fabio Furlan Ferreira
Pró-Reitor Adjunto de Pesquisa
Universidade Federal do ABC - UFABC
Av. dos Estados, 5001 Bairro Bangu
09280-560, Santo André, SP, Brazil
Bloco A, Sala 622-3
Skype name: ffurlanf
screenshot_PDFgui.png

Ian Billinge

Jun 13, 2024, 11:39:55 AMJun 13
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fabio,

I do not experience a similar issue, while running on an Intel-chipped mac (macOS = 13.6.7).

This is what my screen looks like.
Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 11.32.22 AM.png

What operating system are you running?

Could it be an issue of your screen settings? For example, does PDFgui appear different if connected to a monitor?

Ian Billinge
he/him/his
Ph.D Student, Yip Lab
Dept. of Earth & Environmental Engineering
Fu Foundation School of Engineering
Columbia University in the City of New York

Fabio Furlan Ferreira

Jun 13, 2024, 1:06:26 PMJun 13
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply. I could solve the problem while digging Google (Cut off text boxes on Mac · Issue #105 · diffpy/diffpy.pdfgui · GitHub). I am running PDFgui on a Mac M1 Max.

Best regards.

Fabio.