For the installation of diffpy-cmi in a computing cluster, jupyter cannot work

展思博

Dec 1, 2021, 10:16:02 AM12/1/21
to diffpy-users
Hi,Everyone:) I installed diffpy-cmi and ipython and jupyter in the anaconda environment on the computing cluster server, but when he runs on the jupyter notebook, there is no output or error. My kernel is set to install the python3 corresponding to diffpy-cmi. In addition, You can run ipynb files that do not require image output in ipython. When you need to output images, an error "UnknownBackend: No event loop integration for'inline' will appear. Supported event loops are: qt, qt4, qt5, gtk, gtk2, gtk3, tk , wx, pyglet, glut, osx" Do you have any good suggestions?

展思博

Dec 1, 2021, 10:16:39 AM12/1/21
to diffpy-users
Snipaste_2021-12-01_23-15-29.png

展思博

Dec 2, 2021, 5:03:41 AM12/2/21
to diffpy-users
At present, I can say that this problem has been solved by upgrading ipykernel. When upgrading ipykernel, I found that spyder 3.3.6 components require a version of pyqt5 and pyqtwebengine below 5.13. After all installations, jupyter has a 404GET error message. I use: jupyter nbextension install --py widgetsnbextension --user, fixed this problem! In the end, no error was reported when jupyter ran, but I don’t know what caused the cell run to still have no output results. The good news is that everything is normal when I use ipython>>> to calculate:)