XRD - Associate Scientist Job Posting

Louis Gambino

May 3, 2022, 7:27:14 PM5/3/22
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I am looking to hire an XRD - Associate Scientist who will be part of a team supporting the research and development of catalytic materials at Johnson Matthey in Wayne, PA, USA.

XRD - Associate Scientist (myworkdayjobs.com)

I think this is an interesting opportunity to support our product development and synthesis teams and have some independent research. We have over 15 sites with XRD at Johnson Matthey and I am looking to train this candidate to become the Global Test Method Owner. Please see link for further details and to apply.

Sincerely,

Louis Gambino, PhD

DAS Characterization Manager

Johnson Matthey