Getting started with PDF in your research

Simon J. L. Billinge

Nov 16, 2023, 7:38:33 AM11/16/23
to diffpy-users

Hi Everyone,

This is just to let everyone on the list know that the Book authored in collaboration between my group and Kirsten Jensens, the book formerly known as PDF to the people, is now out and available from Oxford University Press:

Its new title is "Atomic Pair Distribution Function Analysis: A Primer"

It is designed to help you take the difficult step from downloading and using PDF software to actually getting meaningful scientific results from the PDF method, with lots of worked examples including data.

We hope you find it useful, and would love to get feedback about any issues or how to make any future second edition better!

Happy PDF'ing