Document diffpy.pdfgetx.transformation.Transformation

Peter Metz

Jul 27, 2021, 4:13:39 PM7/27/21
to diffpy-users
Specifically for the developers--

I know the source for PDFgetX3 isn't open, but could you add documentation for the Transformation base class to the PDFgetX3 docs (e.g. here https://www.diffpy.org/doc/pdfgetx/2.1.0/ ) ?

There have been a couple of questions about inserting operations to the transform queue in this Group, and I'm currently trying to understand the use of the Transformation base class from the doc strings in the default Transformation instances...

Thanks!

-Peter

Simon Billinge

Jul 28, 2021, 8:25:06 AM7/28/21
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

We will try and do that.  I will reach out off the list to find more details about what you need to do and we can think about the best approach.

Simon Billinge
Professor, Columbia University
Physicist, Brookhaven National Laboratory