experiencing the following error while running RMC profile and PDFFIT - reg.

Rajesh.R PH1211

Nov 19, 2023, 8:05:23 AM11/19/23
to diffpy-users
Dear Simon,
I have successfully installed PDFFIT2 and RMC profile package in GSAS-II. While running the program, I am unable to execute the PDFFIT2. It says it is short dataset and display as "Pdffit failed". Similarly when i run the RMC profile it say   "Key error: 'Lam'  ". I am attaching herewith screenshots for your kind consideration.   Please help me in this regard

Thanks in advance

With kind regards,
R. Rajesh
Capture 2.PNG
Capture.PNG

Simon Billinge

Nov 19, 2023, 8:37:44 AM11/19/23
to diffpy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rajesh,

pdffit2 seems to be correctly installed and working.  For some reason, it is finding an empty file or something like that.  It may be a problem with gsas-II integration or something else.   Brian, any thoughts?

Simon Billinge
Professor,
Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics
Columbia University