CMI on ubuntu

Monica Dapiaggi

Oct 28, 2015, 4:09:35 AM10/28/15
to diffp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
I used to have a very nice working installation on my ubuntu machine. I haven’t used it for a while and it wasn’t working anymore (it didn’t find the tests modules under usr/bin/python). I upgraded and rebuilt it, but still no success.
Any help?

cheers,
Monica

Simon Billinge

Oct 28, 2015, 9:36:09 AM10/28/15
to diffpy-dev
Pavol is working on completely new releases for all the diffpy products that will use Anaconda and should be much easier both for us to distribute and you'all to install.  Depending on how urgent it is for you to get this going, you may want to wait.  I think Pavol is about 1-2 weeks away from having it ready to roll out.  You will still need linux/mac for the CMI (PDFgui will work on windows).  We are not close to a windows release for CMI unfortunately.

----
Prof. Simon Billinge

Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
Columbia University
500 West 120th Street
Room 200 Mudd, MC 4701
New York, NY 10027
Tel: (212)-854-2918 (o) 851-7428 (lab)

Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science Dept.
Brookhaven National Laboratory
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
(631)-344-5661