Getting PDFgui to read a dG column

giuditta.perversi

Sep 28, 2017, 8:11:14 AM9/28/17
to diffpy-dev
Hi there,
Since I have two datasets with different statistics to refine within the same temperature ramp model, I think I need errors on the G column to be readable otherwise the Rw moving from one dataset to the other won't be comparable.
I've put some work into estimating the error on the intensity and doing a tentative propagation from error on I to error on G, but PDFgui insists on telling me that the dG column is not readable and so it's defaulting dG values to 1.
I read that the possible .gr inputs are r-G, r-G-dG, r-G-dr-dG, and the initial message is even telling me that the program is reading four columns, but it still won't like the dG. This happens regardless of having a r-G-dG format or a r-G-dr-dG format, with space-separated columns.
Is there a setting that I'm missing in the setup to make the program read the uncertainties?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Giuditta

Simon Billinge