PDFgetx3 problem

Giorgia Cariati

May 11, 2023, 9:19:42 AM5/11/23
to diffpy-dev
I have just installed PDFgetx3 and everything seems to be working with an exception.
When i start tuneconfig i get the following error
In [1]: tuneconfig()
INFO:resolving plotmethods from plotids = None
INFO:found 2 linked plots
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
Cell In[1], line 1
----> 1 tuneconfig()

File diffpy/pdfgetx/pdfgetxapplication.py:279, in tuneconfig(self, plotids, pdfgetter, axeslist)

File diffpy/pdfgetx/tuneconfig.py:518, in createTuneConfig(pdfgetter, **kwargs)

File diffpy/pdfgetx/tuneconfig.py:123, in __init__(self, pdfgetter, plotids, axeslist, _reset_init_)

File diffpy/pdfgetx/tuneconfig.py:211, in _makeGUIFigure(self)

AttributeError: 'FigureCanvasQTAgg' object has no attribute 'set_window_title'

A white window appears with nothing inside.
Can you please help?

Alla Dikhtiarenko

Nov 22, 2023, 6:17:53 PM11/22/23
to diffpy-dev
I have the same problem :(

четверг, 11 мая 2023 г. в 16:19:42 UTC+3, Giorgia Cariati:

Simon Billinge

Nov 23, 2023, 7:20:32 AM11/23/23
to diffpy-dev
I believe that this was discussed here:

Thanks for posting to diffpy-dev group but we are trying to keep most of these discussions on diffpy-users which has a larger audience.

Long Yang

Dec 4, 2023, 7:29:15 AM12/4/23
to diffpy-dev
This is because of the matplotlib version change. A temporary solution for now would be installing in another python version environment, such as py3.7.

Alla Dikhtiarenko

Dec 4, 2023, 7:29:15 AM12/4/23
to diffp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Simon,