sqlPatchFile problem

er...@unbound.se

Sep 7, 2013, 5:52:56 AM9/7/13
to diffki...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Maybe someone could help me, I was trying out the sqlPatchFilePath with using the DKMagicPlan.
I declared the lhs/rhsDBTableName and lhs/rhsDBConnectionInfo and the sqlPatchFilePath
But it failed with not finding the connection info for the sqlPatchFilePath

Needed to apply the patch below to get it to work, did I miss anything in the configuration?

---
diff -rN org/src/org/diffkit/diff/conf/DKMagicPlanRules.java source/src/org/diffkit/diff/conf/DKMagicPlanRules.java
150a151,155
>    private static final DKMagicPlanRule SQL_PATCH_SINK_CONNECTION_INFO_RULE = new DKMagicPlanRule(
>        "sqlPatchRhsConnectionInfo",
>       "if rhsDBConnectionInfo is specified in plan, then use it as the ConnectionInfo in any DKSqlPatchSink",
>       DKSqlPatchSink.class, "connectionInfo_", "rhsDBConnectionInfo",
>       true, new PlanValue(true));
300c305
<       SQL_PATCH_SINK_RULE, SQL_PATCH_SINK_RHS_TABLE_NAME_RULE, SQL_PATCH_FILE_PATH_RULE,
---
>       SQL_PATCH_SINK_RULE, SQL_PATCH_SINK_CONNECTION_INFO_RULE, SQL_PATCH_SINK_RHS_TABLE_NAME_RULE, SQL_PATCH_FILE_PATH_RULE,
diff -rN org/src/org/diffkit/diff/sns/DKSqlPatchSink.java source/src/org/diffkit/diff/sns/DKSqlPatchSink.java
93c93
<       _rhsTable = _database.getTable(null, null, rhsTableName_);
---
>       _rhsTable = _database.getTable( rhsTableName_ );

KC

Mar 18, 2015, 1:24:18 AM3/18/15
to diffki...@googlegroups.com
I made the below change and now the patchfiles are working. Much thanks for your post.