How to create SQL patch File For two tables of two different databases

Hanu sripathi

Aug 6, 2014, 6:25:18 PM8/6/14
to diffki...@googlegroups.com
I want to compare 2 tables of 2 databases (both oracle  dbs)... These 2 tables are totally identical in structure. Now diff kit is providing me exact row and column differences between them.

What I want to generate is the SQL Patch file for this scenario. I am unable to do it I tried all the ways using MagicFile and PassThroughFile. So can any one provide me example to execute this scenario. This is bit urgent so cant give time to explore more in diffkit...

Any help is welcomed.. Thanks in advance..

Krishna Chaitanya Saride

Mar 18, 2015, 12:34:32 AM3/18/15
to diffki...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever get to solve this ? Am looking for something similar and this is the only open source utility i found and looks like its not an active project. Let me know if you were able to resolve.

lakshman2...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:36:23 AM7/4/17
to diffkit-user

hi friends,

     i can,t able to connect diffkit using two db files ,kindly give me the brief solution for your own tried examples.Thank u