redirect users after timeout login ?

james fuji

Sep 29, 2011, 3:47:51 AM9/29/11
to diem-users
Hello in dmUser i have create members component in this is the home of
members without form

but the problem is when the timeout of login is down, i have error
when refresh dmSecurity ect

So how do for when User is timeout , redirect to homepage :

here my actions

public function executeMembers(sfWebRequest $request)
{
$this->forwardSecureUnless($dmUser = $this->getUser()-
>getDmUser());

$this->renderComponent("dmUser", "members", array('user' => $this-
>getUser()));
}

thank you

Kye Etherton

Sep 29, 2011, 4:42:37 AM9/29/11
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Try looking at sfAction.class.php for the list of redirect functions.

Kye Etherton
IT Manager
Pimlico Plumbers
T: 020 7928 8888
F: 020 7928 3333
http://www.Pimlicoplumbers.com

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential, for the recipient only and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you should not print, copy or distribute this e-mail or use it or its contents or copy or publish its contents to any other person. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Isaac Hernández Cabrera

Mar 22, 2016, 12:09:27 PM3/22/16
to diem-users
Hi, do u solve your problem??

I think that i have a similar problem. When the timeout of login is down, it just show me the header and nothing else and i want to automatically redirect me to the login page.
And do u know where can i change the css of the loging ??