Rename admin.php

gerard....@leadfusion.com

Jan 25, 2012, 4:32:33 PM1/25/12
to diem-users
Hi,

A decision-maker on my team is concerned about having admin.php with
the login form exposed there.

Is it possible to rename admin.php?

I attempted just a simple rename of the file and ran dm:setup, but all
the admin links still use admin.php.

Anyone else run into this?

Also open to other ways to provide assurances on security.

Thanks!

gerard....@leadfusion.com

Jan 25, 2012, 4:38:55 PM1/25/12
to diem-users
Would it be an httpd.conf setting like

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName admin.example.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/myproject/web"
DirectoryIndex admin.php
Alias /sf /$data_dir/symfony/web/sf

<Directory "/var/www/myproject/web">
AllowOverride All
Allow from All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

On Jan 25, 1:32 pm, "gerard.finne...@leadfusion.com"

Javier Neyra

Jan 25, 2012, 7:14:44 PM1/25/12
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
i dont tink that help much....

that wirtual host works, i think but u still have the admin.php
exposed and accesible like before...

i have in fact tried top rename the file and all the links are generated ok....
i think you can rename it in the way you want...

Stéphane

Jan 25, 2012, 11:13:58 PM1/25/12
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Look at the dmScriptNameResolver class too, there might be bits in there.

Regards

Kye Etherton

Jan 26, 2012, 2:29:10 AM1/26/12
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
You can rename it how you want. Just reset APC after. I have a _dev.php of admin and front which you might find useful to do as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Isaac Hernández Cabrera

Mar 22, 2016, 12:20:56 PM3/22/16
to diem-users
Hi

Do u solve your problem?  I have the same problem and i dont know how to solve it.
And do u know where can i change the css of the loging?

Kye Etherton

Mar 22, 2016, 12:36:17 PM3/22/16
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
You need to override the admin link generation file I think

Yours sincerely
Kye Etherton

Sent from my iPhone.
--