Forward to a Dynamic page using diem

Sofiane Oumaouche

Oct 14, 2013, 4:42:32 PM10/14/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Please does anybody know if there is a way with Diem CMF to forward to a page?
I know we can redirect using : $this->redirect($this->getHelper()->link('pageModule/PageName')->getHref());
But this will refresh the page. I am looking for a way to pass the $request object to a different action ( a page )

Jarek Rencz

Oct 14, 2013, 5:37:25 PM10/14/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
In action try:
$request->setParameters('dm_page', 'page_slug_string');
$this->forward('dmFront', 'page');

Sofiane Oumaouche

Oct 14, 2013, 6:11:35 PM10/14/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jarek,
Your answer lead me to do :
$request->setParameter('slug', 'page_slug_string');
$this->forward('dmFront', 'page');

Which worked

--

---

Jarek Rencz

Oct 17, 2013, 3:31:45 AM10/17/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, my bad - I wrote it from memory ;)
I'm happy you made it anyway.

4levels

Oct 17, 2013, 5:15:03 AM10/17/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sofiane,

I think you can also use the route dmPage, eg

@dmPage?slug=page_slug_string

I use that often if I need to redirect..

Just my 2 cents

Kind regards,

Erik

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "diem-users" group.