Problem Diem Configuration in Godaddy server

Md Mostafizur Rahman milon

Feb 23, 2012, 1:44:56 AM2/23/12
to diem-users
Hello

I have try to my diem project in Godaddy 4GH server. home page working
fine for me but when i click in any link then its show error. Like
this :

No input file specified.

How i can i configure my DIEM project ? please help me ....

Thanks.

Sergejs Smirnovs

Feb 23, 2012, 3:21:08 AM2/23/12
to diem-users
hello

check your .htaccess file :)

On Feb 23, 8:44 am, Md Mostafizur Rahman milon <cse...@gmail.com>

Kye Etherton

Feb 23, 2012, 9:22:17 AM2/23/12
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Mod_rewrite is not enabled.

Kye Etherton
IT Manager
Pimlico Plumbers
T: 020 7928 8888
F: 020 7928 3333
http://www.Pimlicoplumbers.com

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential, for the recipient only and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you should not print, copy or distribute this e-mail or use it or its contents or copy or publish its contents to any other person. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Isaac Hernández Cabrera

Feb 2, 2016, 11:20:35 AM2/2/16
to diem-users, cse...@gmail.com, Isaac Hernández Cabrera
Hi, im trying to put my project in a server. Do i need a dedicated server or can i use a normal hosting service?. Do i need to install the framework in a server or is there a way to do put it in production with out installing?

4levels

Feb 4, 2016, 10:09:25 AM2/4/16
to diem-users, cse...@gmail.com, Isaac Hernández Cabrera
Hi Isaac,

this error indicates that you probably didn't setup the rewrite rules correctly.  Check if your .htaccess file exists and is setup correctly.

In case you cannot edit your .htaccess file, you should disable the no_script_name setting in your apps settings.yml, forcing all links to start with "/index.php/"

prod:
.settings:
no_script_name: false

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Erik aka 4levels

--

---

4levels

Feb 4, 2016, 10:17:13 AM2/4/16
to diem-users, cse...@gmail.com, Isaac Hernández Cabrera
Hi Isaac,

to answer your other questions (I focussed on the error message..):
You can run diem on a shared host, but shell access will make things a bit easier to setup.  Shell access might not be enabled though.  In case you can't ssh into your server, you can try to run the diem commands from the diem console (in admin System -> Diem Console) but your mileage my vary.

If you do copy your whole project (including the generated Base files), a setup shouldn't be required for Diem to run normally.

If you do run on a dedicated server (eg. on Vultr.com), you do have to setup your server yourself, but it gives you all the benefits of a fully customizable machine.

Kind regards,

Erik