How can we change websit URL in diem?

Ahmad Salim

May 5, 2014, 9:39:23 AM5/5/14
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody know the procedure of changing URL in Diem ?

Jörg Wegner

May 5, 2014, 1:36:57 PM5/5/14
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ahmad,

On 05/05/2014 03:39 PM, Ahmad Salim wrote:
> Does anybody know the procedure of changing URL in Diem ?

What exactly is it you want to know? Change URLs to userfriendly ones by
using customized routes? Give a little more information, please.

KR
Jörg

> --
>
> ---

Ahmad Salim

May 6, 2014, 4:43:13 AM5/6/14
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Jorg we want to change our hosting currently we are hosted with GoDaddy.com for www.prolineuk.com , we have moved our complete folder at www.proline.perimil.co.uk and database installed but enable to access website

Evgeny Sinitsyn

May 6, 2014, 6:15:01 AM5/6/14
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
NOTE:
@Ahmad Salim, please disable dev enviroment to prod enviroment at your admin page.

--

---

Jörg Wegner

May 6, 2014, 7:07:14 AM5/6/14
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
On 05/06/2014 10:43 AM, Ahmad Salim wrote:
> Jorg we want to change our hosting currently we are hosted with
> GoDaddy.com for www.prolineuk.com , we have moved our complete folder at
> www.proline.perimil.co.uk and database installed but enable to access
> website

The server of www.proline.perimil.co.uk says that index.php was not found.

It seems that the /web scripts do not reside in the document root
directory like they should.

HTH
Joerg