Start with the development

TheCelavi

Dec 2, 2013, 12:04:03 PM12/2/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Nothing happened in previous 20 days.

The status is that we have a 12 programmers. The majority is hard core developers with a lot of experience.

Ornicar started alone - he did not have any idea what Diem is.

We know what Diem is and what it suppose to be.

I say - let's do it!

Maxim is the only one who stated that he is willing to get in charge of the project - so Maxim out to lead the project.

So, Maxim, do your magic.

Grouchy and I made a deal to create MailServiceBundle and StorageBundle (@Maxim - we have to agree on this, @community - state your opinion). Aleksandar Potajac is beginner, he knows my native language, so I will be in charge of him regarding tasks and guidances (it is logical - it is easier for me to communicate with him rather than anyone else on English).

Aleksandar Potajac - he will create a ConfigServiceBundle (that is good task for him to get into the project).

For my point of view - only thing that is now a stop point is decision regarding admin generator. I do not think that Sonata is the answer.

The next decision is storage - we all agree that PHPCR ought to be used for documents (pages) - what should we use for other records?
- I propose that we use both ORM and ODM, and the end user can decide what he will use for his project. I believe that user should be able to use, per example:
      - ORM for orders for his products
      - ODM (MongoDB) for comments of pages, items, etc....

Need GitHub organisation profile and repository ASAP.

I am ready to start.

Best,
TheCelavi