Orden in menu of the Admin Module

Jaime Suez

Oct 8, 2013, 3:38:49 AM10/8/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diem Users!!

I have a problem with the order of the menu in the Diem admin módule.

Once I change the Menu in the modules.yml, the order don't change. There is a simple example:

INITIAL STATE
Restaurant:
  Food:
    Pizza:
      model:                  pizza
    Hamburger:
      model:                  hamburger

FINAL STATE
Restaurant:
  Food:
    Hamburger:
      model:                  hamburger
    Pizza:
      model:                  pizza

It should appear firs the "hamburger". But it doesn't do that, it still pizza in the first place.

I have done symfony dm:clear-cache but nothing changes.

Any help please!
Thanks

4levels

Oct 8, 2013, 4:42:25 AM10/8/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jaime,

Did you try running dm:setup?

Just my 2 cents..

--

---

Jaime Suez

Oct 10, 2013, 9:54:41 AM10/10/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I did it, but the order is the same.

Could be the version of DIEM?

Jörg Wegner

Oct 11, 2013, 6:52:37 AM10/11/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jaime,

Which version of Diem do you use?

J�rg

On 10/10/2013 03:54 PM, Jaime Suez wrote:
> Yes, I did it, but the order is the same.
>
> Could be the version of DIEM?
>
> On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:42:25 AM UTC+3, 4levels wrote:
>
> Hi Jaime,
>
> Did you try running dm:setup?
>
> Just my 2 cents..
>
> On Oct 8, 2013 9:38 AM, "Jaime Suez" <jaim...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> Hi Diem Users!!
>
> I have a problem with the order of the menu in the Diem admin
> m�dule.
>
> Once I change the Menu in the modules.yml, the order don't
> change. There is a simple example:
>
> *INITIAL STATE*
> Restaurant:
> Food:
> Pizza:
> model: pizza
> Hamburger:
> model: hamburger
>
> *FINAL STATE*
> Restaurant:
> Food:
> Hamburger:
> model: hamburger
> Pizza:
> model: pizza
>
> It should appear firs the "hamburger". But it doesn't do that,
> it still pizza in the first place.
>
> I have done symfony dm:clear-cache but nothing changes.
>
> Any help please!
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> ---

Jaime Suez

Oct 15, 2013, 3:48:18 AM10/15/13
to diem-users
 version: 5.1.3
Thanks!

2013/10/11 Jörg Wegner <wegner...@gmx.de>
Hello Jaime,

Which version of Diem do you use?

Jörg

On 10/10/2013 03:54 PM, Jaime Suez wrote:
> Yes, I did it, but the order is the same.
>
> Could be the version of DIEM?
>
> On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:42:25 AM UTC+3, 4levels wrote:
>
>     Hi Jaime,
>
>     Did you try running dm:setup?
>
>     Just my 2 cents..
>
>     On Oct 8, 2013 9:38 AM, "Jaime Suez" <jaim...@gmail.com
>     <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Diem Users!!
>
>         I have a problem with the order of the menu in the Diem admin
>         módule.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "diem-users" group.

Jörg Wegner

Oct 15, 2013, 9:09:02 AM10/15/13
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
OK. I checked it with a 5.1.3 Diem based project and changing order in
menu worked. Even with APC turned on reordering works as expected.

Have you declared the module names (name: Hamburger) explicitly? If not
check if this works.

HTH
J�rg