java version of dicompyler

Atul Tyagi

Jun 5, 2020, 7:09:42 AM6/5/20
to dicom...@googlegroups.com
Hi !,
I am looking for .jar version of dicompyler.
I have to use it on Accuray, Multiplan TPS.
Due to white paper policy it don't allow you
to install it. Infact no.exe gets executed.
However, jar applications are working fine.
Copying the folder (installed on other w/s)
isn't working as well. It was suggested to me.
Is there any work around ?
Thanks
Atul

Adit Panchal

Jun 5, 2020, 9:22:15 AM6/5/20
to dicom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Atul,

There is no .jar version of dicompyler since it is not a java application. Copying the contents of the folder that gets installed on another computer to the Multiplan PC is probably the only way to get it to work. The dicompyler exe itself does not require any adminstrative rights nor does it need to live in a specific folder. Just make sure that the appropriate subfolders are copied so the base plugins are included as well.

Adit

On Jun 5, 2020, at 06:09, Atul Tyagi <atulty...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups dicompyler group. To post to this group, send email to dicom...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dicompyler+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/dicompyler?hl=en
---