plansum plugin

Scott Penfold

Jun 19, 2019, 11:45:41 PM6/19/19
to dicompyler
Hi,

I have cloned the dicompyler plugins from Github

The dicompyler Plugin Manager shows all plugins (scaledose, etc...) with the exception of plansum. I can see the plansum folder and code in the correct plugin directory.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Scott

Aditya Panchal

Jun 19, 2019, 11:57:20 PM6/19/19
to dicom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

Sounds like you are using the binary version of dicompyler which is still at 0.4.2.

The plan sum plugin was updated to support dicompyler 0.5 (unreleased). If you want the old version, please browse the repo at an earlier time point such as here:

Hope that helps,

Adit

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups dicompyler group. To post to this group, send email to dicom...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dicompyler+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/dicompyler?hl=en
---