diameter of Liver

priya...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 12:10:31 AM2/2/18
to dicompyler
Hi

GoodDay/ Evening

I would need a way to know , how to get distance between all the points in the ROI of Liver, to get the maximum distance as a diameter.

How to go about doing that ?

Regards
Priyanka

Aditya Panchal

Feb 6, 2018, 11:34:36 AM2/6/18
to dicom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Priyanka,

This is actually a Python question and really is just iterating through all points and calculating this distance. There isn't anything specific to DICOM or dicompyler itself.

I would suggest looking at some algorithms to determine this. Maybe someone else has done this on this group?

Aditya

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups dicompyler group. To post to this group, send email to dicom...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dicompyler+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/dicompyler?hl=en
---