Fileset doesnt have attribute DVHSequence

T. G.

Jul 28, 2020, 9:16:11 AM7/28/20
to dicompyler
Hello,

I have a question regarding receiving DH values from a Dicom-dataset I have.

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import os
import urllib.request
import os.path
from dicompylercore import dicomparser, dvh, dvhcalc
dp
= dicomparser.DicomParser("DICOM/1111/rtss.dcm")

#Struktur
structures
= dp.GetStructures()
print(structures[5])

#DVH Values
rtdose
= dicomparser.DicomParser("DICOM/1111/rtdose.dcm")
bladvh
= dvh.DVH.from_dicom_dvh(rtdose.ds, 5)

My goal is to retrieve the DVH values of one of my datasets.
this appears to be straight forward with the dicomparser.
Unfortuantely, I keep getting the error

AttributeError: 'FileDataset' object has no attribute 'DVHSequence'

Which, I know they have, since I can plot the DVHs with different tools.

Does anyone know how to sovle this?

Greetings