Volume and Organ Structure manipulation; Date/Time stamp for download

mfall...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2017, 2:23:50 PM10/30/17
to dicompyler
I've not been able to determine if new RT structures can be created or volumes add / subtracted. The RT DICOM set that I'm working with only displays a limited number of structures and it didn't include the Rt.Lung+Lt.Lung-CTV that we use to determine lung toxicity. I also need to reconstruct the swallowing muscles (Superior and inferior pharyngeal muscles) as these were not included with the RT DICOM data. Can this be done? With regard to assessing post-implant prostate dosimetry, is it possible to import the Ultra Sound DICOM for a Varis prostate implant and can new structures be created?

Lastly, is there a time / date stamp that documents when I downloaded the decompyler and when I use the program (and for how long)? If so, where can this be found? This would be helpful for record keeping purposes.

Any assistance in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thank You!

MF

Aditya Panchal

Oct 31, 2017, 9:38:03 AM10/31/17
to dicom...@googlegroups.com
Currently dicompyler does not include this functionality. However since it is based on plugin architecture, one could theoretically write functionality to enable contouring and structure ROI algebra.

Regarding US DICOM, As far as I am aware, as long as the DICOM is not compressed, you should be able to view the images. However, as mentioned above, you can enable contouring if a plugin is written for that.

Regarding the date time stamp, you would have to check Windows (or your OS) when you downloaded the application. You can probably find the date of the folder that contains dicompyler (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)). I think external programs such as RescueTime should be able to tell you the time duration spent using dicompyler or other applications.

Hope that helps,

Aditya

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups dicompyler group. To post to this group, send email to dicom...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dicompyler+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/dicompyler?hl=en
---