Safe to Assume Diceplayer is Dead?

Matt Soares

Dec 22, 2011, 7:09:39 AM12/22/11
to Diceplayer
No communication or help from the developers, accounted suspended on
the Android Market.

Can't help but think Diceplayer is dead.

Shame because it's literally the only player that will play most all
file format and codecs on many devices, including the increasingly
popular tabs.

I desperately want to buy the product and would gladly use paypal to
purchase as would many other people.

However the lack of communication from inisoft leaves me to assume
that they've given up. They literally have people who want to throw
money at them and they don't even bother replying.

ucsdmike

Dec 22, 2011, 5:14:07 PM12/22/11
to Diceplayer
I don't think DicePlayer is dead. DicePlayer has been updated 2 times
even during the time their Google account has been suspended. Latest
update was only a few days ago. It is also Christmas season. I'm
waiting to buy a copy of DicePlayer myself.

Michael

RapFTB

Dec 25, 2011, 3:33:04 PM12/25/11
to Diceplayer
You didn't hear it from me but I heard that "Dicey" hangs out at the
"Applanet" club. Figure it out!

Patrik Svensson

Jan 3, 2012, 2:13:02 PM1/3/12
to Diceplayer
Since they don´t reply to emails or there own forum I hade to find the
software elsewhere since no other videoplayer manages to play
720/1080p movies without lag on my GT 10.1.
They should have atleast modified the trialversion to work untill we
where able to buy the software directly.

For all the others who need to use this wonderfull player i googled
this.
http://sinfulandroid.com/applications-26/diceplayer-v1-8-2-cracked-proper-12094/

I will buy the software when its up on Market again but I think youve
lost alot of paying customers thanks to your crappy support.

Miroslav Kulko

Jan 5, 2012, 9:46:48 AM1/5/12
to Diceplayer
I have the same experience.
No response whatsoever.
i offered them alternative ways to provide and pay, no response.
Damn this.

On Jan 3, 8:13 pm, Patrik Svensson <x3msl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since they don´t reply to emails or there own forum I hade to find the
> software elsewhere since no other videoplayer manages to play
> 720/1080p movies without lag on my GT 10.1.
> They should have atleast modified the trialversion to work untill we
> where able to buy the software directly.
>
> For all the others who need to use this wonderfull player i googled
> this.http://sinfulandroid.com/applications-26/diceplayer-v1-8-2-cracked-pr...

Manuel Kröber

Jan 17, 2012, 8:33:58 AM1/17/12
to Diceplayer
There's an ad-supported version on the Market for a few days now
("Dice player Ad.").
Works fine so far.