Syncloud: Personal diaspora pod on a device

Boris Rybalkin

Oct 9, 2016, 4:18:29 PM10/9/16
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com, sup...@syncloud.it

Hello Diaspora,

I would like to share some information about Syncloud project as I believe we share the same goals and may complement each other.

Syncloud is open source platform for Raspberry Pi and alike devices which allows easy installation of popular services.

So far we have a few apps in the store including: Diaspora, ownCloud/nextcloud, Mail server based on Roindcube.

We also provide a sub domain under syncloud.it for free for convinience (pure DNS, not tunnel)

it will be very useful for many Diaspora individuals especially for some with no development experience.

Currently you you have to enable https on settings panel before installing Diaspora otherwise you will have to reinstall it as switching on the running instance is not supported.

We are happy to work with application development communities like yours as we believe in decentralised nature of the Internet.

It would be great if you could mention us somewhere on diasporafoundation.org

Our site: syncloud.org
Code: https://github.com/syncloud

Thank you,
Boris Rybalkin,