Old profile visible but not deletable

Konrad Klabspat

Jun 24, 2016, 7:45:52 AM6/24/16
to diaspora-discuss
Hi there,

I just noticed that there is an old profile of me active on joindiaspora.com
I want to delete it, but I can't retrieve the password - the system says there is no such registered user.

Is this a bug or does old profile data remain active including photos etc.?
Any help with removing the data would be very appreciated

kind regards
Konny

zauberstuhl

Jun 27, 2016, 10:21:25 AM6/27/16
to diaspora-discuss
‌‌Hi, you already wrote to sup...@zauberstuhl.de, right?
Then I can tell that your Email address is slightly different then the one your are using.

Use "diaspora" instead of "facebook" as Email Username.
Afterwards you can delete your account under your Profile-Settings.

Cheers,
Lukas