Uninstalling a pod?

Julian Gilbey

Jan 8, 2017, 8:22:16 AM1/8/17
to diaspora-discuss
Hi!

I'm trying to set up my own pod on my Debian server, and making progress in that direction.  Before I do so, though, I'd like to know whether it is possible to shut down a pod and transfer my seed and any other users of my pod to a different pod.  For who knows what might happen in the future - for any number of reasons, I may be unable to continue hosting, and then what would happen to my account or those of any other users of my pod?

Thanks,

Julian

senya

Jan 8, 2017, 8:23:59 AM1/8/17
to diaspora...@googlegroups.com
08.01.2017 13:25, Julian Gilbey пишет:
Hello!

It's not possible yet, but this feature is in progress of development.

Senya.

Julian Gilbey

Jan 9, 2017, 9:17:41 AM1/9/17
to diaspora-discuss, se...@riseup.net