how do i know that i need a DLL file or EXE ......

creizh

Mar 18, 2007, 3:51:37 AM3/18/07
to Dialogue-Driven Development
I love software development but it becomes very interesting for me to
know what file shold i create with what extention .Please just help me
on this.

Bob

Mar 22, 2007, 2:16:23 AM3/22/07
to Dialogue-Driven Development
I'm not sure this forum is intended to answer the type of question
you've posed to it. You're posing a fairly specific and highly
technical question to a relatively "non-technical" forum. As I see it,
what we discuss here are ways to engage in and/or to encourage
dialogue between technical and non-technical clients and end-users so
that technical folks can design, develop and deploy "solutions that
matter" for their clients and end-users. As I see it, there are many
other programmer-oriented forums that would be more appropriate places
to pose your question at.