[ANNOUNCE] d3 project site!

Robby Russell

Oct 3, 2006, 9:41:11 AM10/3/06
to dialogu...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

Thanks to Brian Ford... we're ready to announce the official site for
the Dialogue-Driven Development community.

http://www.dialogue-driven.org/

Also, it's been great speaking with the few of you that have been
hanging out in the #d3 IRC channel the past week. :-)

Cheers,

-Robby

--
Robby Russell
Founder and Executive Director

PLANET ARGON, LLC
Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting & Hosting

www.planetargon.com
www.robbyonrails.com

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]
+1 815 642 4068 [fax]

ro...@planetargon.com

Oct 6, 2006, 6:42:38 PM10/6/06
to Dialogue-Driven Development

On Oct 3, 6:41 am, Robby Russell <r...@planetargon.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> Thanks to Brian Ford... we're ready to announce the official site for
> the Dialogue-Driven Development community.
>
> http://www.dialogue-driven.org/
>
> Also, it's been great speaking with the few of you that have been
> hanging out in the #d3 IRC channel the past week. :-)

If anybody has any suggestions for information that we should include
on our site... we'd love to hear from you!

Robby