Resources for dialogue

Robby Russell

Sep 27, 2006, 7:38:40 PM9/27/06
to dialogu...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

The list has been pretty quiet... however, Brian and I have been
talking a lot about our interest in dialogue and how it corresponds
to the services that we provide our clients.

We've been researching books and articles, looking for resources that
will help us as we develop patterns of dialogue.

Here are a few that I came across recently...

Articles

* http://www.thinkingtogether.com/publications/proposal.html
* http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?DialoguePractices

Books

Dialogue: The Art of Thinking Together, by William Isaacs

* http://rubyurl.com/FLL

On Dialogue, by David Bohm

* http://rubyurl.com/woN

If anybody has any interesting links to share, please do. :-)

Cheers,

-Robby

p.s. we also setup an IRC channel earlier today... #d3 on freenode.net

--
Robby Russell
Founder and Executive Director

PLANET ARGON, LLC
Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting & Hosting

www.planetargon.com
www.robbyonrails.com

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]