Push notifications / alerts to Google Meet users

Oleksandr Startsev

Sep 2, 2022, 7:18:52 PM9/2/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello;

I would like to get some suggestions how to implement customized alerts or push notifications from Google Dialogflow ES to multiple chats/Spaces in Google Meet. The issue is that I don't see any support for such functionality.
I can send direct push notifications from some 3rd party service via webhooks. However; how to have Dialogflow to expect a response from the user? Let"s say, I will send some notifications with few options/buttons for the user to select, but how to get Dialogflow to take action when a user presses on some Button? Is that something which can be done with custom events?
We would like to implement scheduled/custom alerts when some data is updating in our backend systems; to send the info to the user for approval.
Currently; I see how it can be implemented with other conversational platforms but it is confusing in Dialogflow.

Thank you in advance;
Alex.

Ciklum refers to one or more of Ciklum Group LTD. and its subsidiaries and affiliates each of which is a legally separate entity. Ciklum LLC is a limited liability company registered in Ukraine under EDRPOU code 31902643, with its registered address at 12 Amosova St., 03038, Kyiv, Ukraine.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from all your systems. Any unauthorised use, reproduction, distribution, disclosure and/or modification of this message and/or its contents are strictly prohibited. We cannot guarantee that this e-mail is secure or error-free. Ciklum cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by software viruses or resulting from any use of or reliance on this email by anyone, other than the intended addressee to the extent agreed in a contract for the matter to which this email relates (if any). Messages sent to and from Ciklum may be monitored; by replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring. Notice: we do not accept service by e-mail of court proceedings, other processes or formal notices of any kind without specific prior written agreement. This email does not constitute a binding offer or acceptance for Ciklum unless so set forth in a separate document.

Jose Gutierrez Paliza

Sep 13, 2022, 1:22:11 PM9/13/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

You can set a Google Chat Integration following this document.

Additionally see this document to see how to send messages to Google Chat from an incoming webhook.