Knowledge base connectors limitations.

Prasad

Apr 19, 2021, 11:09:57 AM4/19/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Q1.How many knowledge bases can be created in a single agent ? Is there any limitation or can we add as many as we want ?

Q2.How many documents per knowledge base can be added ? Is there any limitation or can we add as many as we want ?

Q3. In total what is the highest number of FAQs a Dialogflow agent can handle if we consider using many knowledge bases and multiple documents in every knowledge base ?
Documentation has provided the limit of 2000 QA pairs per FAQ-document, but how many such documents can be created ?

Thanks !

Irakli Beselidze

Jul 19, 2021, 10:00:16 AM7/19/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
I have similar questions! Have you found any answers on those?

Monica (Google Cloud Platform)

Mar 25, 2022, 11:27:32 AM3/25/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello,
The engineers are working on clarifying these quotas in our documentation.

In the meantime, feel free to open a case with support or apublic issue tracker if you think you are hitting any of these quotas.