Dialogflow Messenger CSS variables list

Boštjan

Jan 19, 2021, 11:16:05 AM1/19/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

Hi, I'm finishing chatbot in Dialogflow ES. I'm using Dialogflow Messenger integration. I managed to do embeding with appropriate HTML customizations and some CSS customizations. What I'm missing is the complete list of CSS variables.

In Google's help (https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/es/docs/integrations/dialogflow-messenger#css-customize) I can see 11 CSS variables listed, but googling further I found at least one more (--df-messenger-chip-border-color).

Does anyone know if the "official" variables list is the one to stick to or are there additional variables available? And if they are, is there a list somewhere?

I know I can do lots of things with jQuery or JS and update different chatbot elements' CSS on the fly after they are loaded by Google script but using specific variables is of course far more simple and far less time consuming.

Jiayuan Deng

Jan 20, 2021, 3:08:28 AM1/20/21
to Boštjan, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Bostjan,

The doc for messenger is missing some CSS variables. We will work on updating the doc. For now, one way to find all the supported CSS variables is to search "--df-messenger" in the script file (https://www.gstatic.com/dialogflow-console/fast/messenger/messenger-internal.min.js).

Thanks,
Jiayuan

--
© 2020 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/7071dc63-19ee-4867-85d6-55f42069efa2n%40googlegroups.com.

Message has been deleted

Boštjan

Jan 20, 2021, 6:31:10 AM1/20/21