Telegram Integration

Orthoi

Jul 14, 2021, 9:44:36 AM7/14/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi guys. I have made the telegram integration test successfully. The bot was working fine. So, I have deleted the bot in telegram botfather app before I stop the integration. Now I am getting this error below when I try to update the token for new bot. The current token is not valid anymore. Some idea how to fix this problem? I appreciate any help.

com.google.apps.framework.request.BadRequestException: {"ok":false,"error_code":401,"description":"Unauthorized"}OK

Sway [Cloud Support]

Jul 15, 2021, 3:59:39 PM7/15/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Access tokens periodically expire, so you'll need to either generate a new token, or refresh (offline) one for subsequent use.

Here's a thread showing a use case [1], and more information [2].

contast...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2022, 8:04:13 AM2/26/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
This doesnt solve the question, error is comming from Dialogflow itself, not from Google.

Ismail (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 7, 2022, 12:31:25 PM3/7/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
This is a known issue which was already reported to the Dialogflow product team. I advise you to follow the progress there as all updates from the Dialogflow engineering team will be added as indicated here.