Dialogflow messenger with megaAgent + sub agents not working

Dale Drechsler

Jun 7, 2022, 10:26:29 AM6/7/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi All,
I have a mega Agent with sub agents and have them all working using the Kommunicate product, however I can't get Dialogflow Messenger to work.

I've added the mega service account to sub agents and given it roles of dialogflowAPI admin, Dialogflow Console Agent Editor, Dialogflow Service Agent and even Owner.

When I test all I get is "Something went wrong, please try again", so somewhat hard to debug.

Any thoughts on what to try? I'm hoping the Dialogflow messenger is a bit quicker to respond than the Kommunicate one.

Thanks!
Dale

Raul Saucedo Ramirez

Jun 7, 2022, 6:21:21 PM6/7/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

If this happens only in chrome you can try this configuration.

  1. Navigate to chrome://flags in Chrome.
  2. Enable the following flags:
  3. SameSite by default cookies
  4. Cookies without SameSite must be secure
  5. Close and re-launch Chrome.
  6. Navigate back to chrome://flags
  7. Disable the following flags:
  8. SameSite by default cookies
  9. Cookies without SameSite must be secure.
  10. Close and re-launch Chrome.
  11. Test your chatbot.

Dale Drechsler

Jun 8, 2022, 10:33:47 AM6/8/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
It happens in edge as well, so doesn't appear to be the issue. I don't think having to manually change those would be a viable solution for general users out on the web though, so hopefully it's something else that can be solved.

Thanks for the help though!