Dialogflow Response

meghanath reddy

Feb 25, 2022, 3:35:32 AM2/25/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi all,

I am having a situation, where same  question but with different answer present in all the Knowledge base  documents of knowledge base  section of Dialog Flow.

 When user enters that same question in the chatbot, i want   to display  all the answers from different documents,
so i have modified  in the response  , by adding many responses as shown in the attachment  instead of just $Knowledge.Answer[1]

but to my surprise max, only three responses are getting back in the chatbot.

So, CAn anyone suggest how to retrieve all the responses.

knowledge_answer_Repsone.png

contast...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2022, 8:05:27 AM2/26/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Meghanath, you can use a fulfillment message that can contain all the response. Which platform are you using to show your bot?