kommunicate chatContext information

hugo chiamulera

Jul 19, 2022, 3:39:59 PM7/19/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello, In the integration with my chatbot, I use kommunicate and to pass some information to dialogflow, according to the documentation at this link https://docs.kommunicate.io/docs/bot-dialogflow-integration#welcome-message-from-bots, it is necessary use chatcontext, but it asks to use inline editor on the dialogflow side to be able to capture this information, does anyone know if it is possible to capture this information directly in the intent, without needing the inline editor?

Devashish Mamgain

Jul 22, 2022, 2:25:37 AM7/22/22
to hugo chiamulera, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Hugo,

Kommunicate founder here :)
You can create a webhook and use the information on that, here is the docs link for it:

If this solves the issue, pick a time slot here and we will assist you in setting it up https://calendly.com/kommunicate/support?back=1&month=2022-07

--
© 2022 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/83193dd0-7c8e-45a7-912d-391ba462ddebn%40googlegroups.com.