Parsing out user information for other intents using Dialogflow

Li Don

Aug 11, 2022, 11:09:39 AM8/11/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello,

The use case I have in mind is that a customer wants to find his or her credit card payment. In that scenario, the customer provides his or her information (e.g., name) and the chatbot will be able to find the customer account information. Then the chatbot asks for the customer to provide the purchase info., based on which the chatbot finds matching transactions. How can it be done? Do I need to set up a Customer database and a transaction database in Firebase? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Li

Jose Gutierrez Paliza

Aug 18, 2022, 1:37:23 PM8/18/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
You’ll have to set up a Firebase Database you can follow this post that shows how to integrate DialogFlow with Firebase.