Voipbot automatic welcome message

Alessandro Ghezzi

Apr 6, 2022, 3:31:28 PM4/6/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi ALL

Hello everyone, I started a new project and before moving to the paid version, I'm trying to create some examples to understand if dialogflow could work in my business process.

I connected my sip trunk to the dialogflow, I wanted to know if there was a method to start a welcome message automatically. I used in Default Welcome Intent - Events . google welcome assitence , but I can not reproduce anything .

Any advice ?

Thanks Alessando

Ismail (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 13, 2022, 1:05:30 PM4/13/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Alessando,

Usually this should work by:

1. Create a Welcome event (Events section)
2. Provide at least one Test response for it (Responses section)

If you have done so but you're still not working, can you take screenshots of your intent?