Chatbase features not found in dialogflow analytics

Tanvi Chadaga

Sep 16, 2021, 10:25:26 AM9/16/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
We have a chatbot set up in our ecommerce website. We were told chatbase will be taken down and its features would move to dialogflow analytics. But cant see chatbase features in dialogflow currently

Gökçe Duman

Sep 29, 2021, 9:22:36 AM9/29/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
At the end of this month, we'd received an email from Google Cloud that Chatbase Virtual Agent Analytics’s features would be migrated over to Dialogflow on September 27, 2021.

It is September 29 and we haven't noticed any new analytics features on the analytics tab of Dialogflow.

Anyone got any news?