SpaceBar not working in Dialogflow messenger

Su negocio en buscadores

Mar 14, 2022, 4:04:23 PM3/14/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello, i have this site

i can not enter space between the words I input into the dialogflow chat

i have tried adding some javascript, and prevents the scrolldown at first, but, when i expand the messenger chat, the scrolldown continues

dikaur

Mar 16, 2022, 3:07:56 PM3/16/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

Hello,

The behavior you are experiencing does not seem to be relevant to the Dialog Flow messenger itself. Also, I have found a similar issue [1] reported before where we have provided some recommendations. Also,you can check the solution offered in [2].

[1] https://issuetracker.google.com/160942327

[2] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22148980/pressing-the-space-bar-in-a-text-input-is-causing-the-parent-element-to-scroll-i

Devashish Mamgain

Mar 16, 2022, 3:23:56 PM3/16/22
to dikaur, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
you can verify it by using our product Kommunicate that provides you chat widget with Dialogflow integration https://www.kommunicate.io/product/dialogflow-integration
if you face the same issue in Kommunicate's widget then some problem is there in your website code events, else it is in Dialogflow messenger.

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/eb3645e9-0267-4ddc-bcd1-d7551beccd32n%40googlegroups.com.