Agent exit conversation/close interaction

Anders Lilleengen

Jun 9, 2022, 6:25:13 PM6/9/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello! I'm setting up a chatbot that I've managed to integrate with facebook messenger. I want the bot to disable/exit the chat when a certain intent is triggered, (e.g the bot can't answer the question) so that a human agent can answer the message in facebook later without having the bot there. I haven't been able to find a solution to this yet.

One would assume the "set this intent as end of conversation" setting would do the trick, but it is not working. I think the only option might be to set up a webhook to a backend solution, if anyone has any documentation on that.

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 10, 2022, 3:31:57 PM6/10/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
I would suggest you to implement conversation exit since i think that this is what you are looking for, this can help you to implement a way so the chatbot can exit the conversation at any given time you want.

Anders Lilleengen

Jun 14, 2022, 9:58:25 AM6/14/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
That is spesific to google assitant, I need a general exit conversation tool.

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 14, 2022, 7:08:25 PM6/14/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
You should be able to achieve this when creating a new intent, you must tell the intent to exit the conversation that is running at the moment when you trigger it.