intent matching criteria for a chain of yes intents in follow-up intents

Xi Chen

Jun 16, 2022, 2:27:31 PM6/16/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
When there are multiple contexts associated with the same intent (such as the "yes" intent that came with the DF ES), how does DF decide which one to match as the final candidate in the response?

For example in a chain of follow up intents, there's a yes intent with the input context='intent-yes-followup'  and down one level, there's another yes intent (which underneath may be the same yes intent) but with a different input context ='intent-yes-yes-followup', how does DF decide which intent to match if it sees a yes message when both contexts ('intent-yes-followup' and  intent-yes-yes-followup') are present? I don't think there's any documentation on that.  Does anyone have insight on this?

Mizar Contasti

Jun 18, 2022, 1:40:13 PM6/18/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

hierchy of contexts, I recommend you using a context tree and a uml app to graphic all the flow with their respective open and close contexts.