Can we integrate the Dialogflow Agent with Slack for Live-Chat feature

Dinesh Zende

Sep 2, 2022, 7:17:10 PM9/2/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
I want to provide a live chat feature to my exisiting chat-bot (DF Messenger). When the user want to live chat with the human user, the chatbot should message in the Slack Channel/bot where, the human user will reply (live chat) with the users.
Is it possible with the DF Agent, and slack integration.(with bit of backend fulfillment coding)

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Sep 13, 2022, 12:57:59 PM9/13/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
I found this documentation that explains how to implement slack within your dialogflow agent.