Dialogflow Messenger Response

瀏覽次數:33 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Krishna Jethava

未讀,
2021年3月23日 上午11:42:572021/3/23
收件者:Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi,

I have created an e-commerce related application using Dialogflow ES but I face some issues regarding rich responses which responses are set using webhook but not working. I don't know why that is not displayed from webhook.

Regards,
Krishna

Mohammad I (Cloud Platform Support)

未讀,
2021年3月29日 上午10:10:562021/3/29
收件者:Dialogflow Essentials Edition users

It is required to inspect your Project and Cloud Dialogflow to get further details. I have tried to look further for similar issues and it appears the responses [1][2] by third parties of the StackOverflow thread seems to be related to your issue.

In addition to that I have also found this third party article which also seems to be discussing the issue that you have encountered.

If still the issue is not resolved or If you have any technical queries or think your issue is related to code, you can post at the Stack Overflow or Server Fault and a community of developers will assist you.

In case there are any technical issues or you would like to request any feature you can report it at the Public Issues by selecting the right component here

Please also note that Google Groups forum is meant for general discussion of the platform, not specific technical issues. You can find more info about Community Support Overview on Google Groups here.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息