intent trainingsphrases switched language

wout slaets

Feb 10, 2022, 11:08:22 AM2/10/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
we have a chatbot in 2 languages. we noticed that suddenly one of the intents trainings phrases switched language without doing it.

we might think that the cause is that when 2 people are editing the same intent at the same time and try to save it, this happens.

is this a known issue?

Hu (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 11, 2022, 2:14:52 PM3/11/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Wout,

Google Groups are reserved for general product discussion, StackOverflow for technical questions whereas Issue Tracker for product bugs (unexpected behaviors) and feature requests. To get a better support you should post to the relevant forum, thus please read the Community Support article for better understanding.