Dialogflow Integrations

César Noel Barrios Frugulletti

Sep 22, 2021, 10:02:52 AM9/22/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hello good morning, I am creating a chatbot to incorporate into my desktop app, from which I could place a form in html so that a message manager can be output so that the user can interact with said chatbot

My question is that I do not know with which app to be able to do that integration, I have seen some with whatsapp, facebook and others, but for this it would require that my user not only log in to my system but also to do it in another platform and that is just what i try to avoid

I need to know what options I could have to do it in a simple way for my users, without a telephone number, without an email account or others.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Odejinmi Samuel

Sep 23, 2021, 11:38:01 AM9/23/21
to César Noel Barrios Frugulletti, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi César,

Your question is kind of complicated. Can you list what you really wanted in list so it can be addressed properly?

Warm regards

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/f07ece4c-088f-4958-ba13-0541cc28f745n%40googlegroups.com.

César Noel Barrios Frugulletti

Sep 23, 2021, 11:38:01 AM9/23/21
to Odejinmi Samuel, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi Odejinmi, thank you
Suppose I want to implement a chatbot from my website, what messaging manager could I use so that my users interact with the chatbot, without requiring a previous login, if I explain myself?
--
Att.:
César Barrios

www.masvel.net
Diseño y Desarrollo de Sistemas Administrativos y Contables
Totalmente Amoldados a su Necesidad.
Sistemas para Cajas de Ahorro y Préstamos.
cesar.b...@masvel.net
frugu...@gmail.com

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, por favor, piensa si realmente es necesario. El Medio Ambiente es cuestión de todos.

VP

Sep 23, 2021, 11:39:07 AM9/23/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
You can create your own chat solution (need to build the front end and backend) and integrate with Dialogflow API (connect with your agent) so in this case you won't need to use WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.

You can even search for white label solutions or open sources projects where you can change not only the look & feel but also the functionalities (like, not requiring login from the final user)

Please keep us updated about which solution you choose.

Devashish Mamgain

Sep 23, 2021, 12:01:50 PM9/23/21
to victo...@gmail.com, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Use our product https://www.kommunicate.io/product/dialogflow-integration

Kommunicate will manage the user session and will keep track of all past chat history of the user. Even if the user comes back after few days, user can see the chat history and continue from there. All these is configurable from settings.

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.

Anthony Vallone

Oct 5, 2021, 5:09:13 PM10/5/21
to Devashish Mamgain, victo...@gmail.com, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users