How can I clear chat history from the chat window?

Charlotte Su

Jul 6, 2022, 10:36:12 AM7/6/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
I'm trying to clear the chat history when the user clicks on the "X" button or when the conversation ends in Dialogflow Messenger, and start the conversation from the beginning when the user opens the chatbot. But I didn't find any function that could help me with that. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some suggestions.

Devashish Mamgain

Jul 6, 2022, 10:59:42 AM7/6/22
to Charlotte Su, Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
to restart the conversation, trigger welcome event through code

not sure about clearing history, are you using Dialogflow Messenger widget or your own?

--
© 2022 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/57779e2b-62f7-4806-8632-33522e7a985fn%40googlegroups.com.

Charlotte Su

Jul 7, 2022, 12:25:21 PM7/7/22
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Thank you! Yes I'm using Dialogflow Messenger widget.