Simulation of human responses and multi-page carousels with the payload.

Xunvi

Oct 15, 2021, 5:23:59 PM10/15/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Hi !

I would like to create with the dialogflow console messages with delay (3 to 10 seconds) to simulate human responses

Also I would like to create multi-page carousel responses.

Can someone help me configure the payload for this to be successful?

Thank you so much.

Sway [Cloud Support]

Oct 18, 2021, 4:55:16 PM10/18/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
To set the right expectations, please note that Google Cloud Platform support does not support resolving customer coding issues, architectural advice, nor third-party configuration [1], but as a courtesy I will try to identify a solution for you in this case.Also note that Google Groups are reserved for general product discussion, while StackOverflow [1] is better suited for technical questions and how-to questions.

Natively, there's no functionality within Dialogflow to delay triggering an intent. But here are some examples how your inquiries can be achieved [2][3][4][5].

deva...@kommunicate.io

Oct 18, 2021, 5:06:59 PM10/18/21
to Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
Instead of creating delay at the Dialogflow side, better way is to create the delay on the Frontend code side.
Put the delay in the javascript code or the mobile app side code whichever you are using, and show the typing indicator during that delay.

Sample of how we do it:
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 2.32.06 AM.png

xunvi bot

Oct 20, 2021, 10:11:27 AM10/20/21
to Sway [Cloud Support], Dialogflow Essentials Edition users
thank you so much

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Dialogflow Essentials (f.k.a. Enterprise) Edition Discussion Google Group (dialogflow-essent...@googlegroups.com; former email: dialogflow-enterp...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Dialogflow community and the Dialogflow Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dialogflow Essentials Edition users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dialogflow-essentials-edition-users/9a7b407b-5528-403b-8aca-c3f683138d0cn%40googlegroups.com.